Elitech GSP-8 Temperature and Humidity Data Logger Wall Mounted Large Screen
GSP-8 temperature recorder is used to record the temperature and humidity of foods, medicines, chemicals, and other goods during storage, transportation, and in each stage of the cold chain including cooler bags, cooling cabinets, refrigerators, medicine cabinets, laboratories, reefer containers, and trucks.
The logger features a large LCD screen, one button for operation, and internal temperature sensor, and an external temperature-humidity-combined probe. It supports audible-visual alarm, two storage modes, and auto shortens logging interval function during alarms. And also It is for wall mounting through the holes at the back of the logger.
· Multi-use Temperature and Humidity Data Logger：internal high-precision temperature sensor measuring from -20℃ to 60℃(-4℉-140℉); 78.7-inch-long external temperature and humidity sensor probe measuring temperature from -40℃to 85℃ (-40℉~185℉) with accuracy up to±0.3℃(±0.5℉); measuring humidity from 1% to 99%RH with accuracy up to±3%RH.
· Large Recording Capacity: records up to 100,000 temperature points and 100,000 humidity points, generates PDF report automatically without software.
· Rechargeable Temperature Recorder: low-power consumption, runs up to 2 years on a full charge. (@25℃and 15 minutes logging interval, no backlight, no buzzer alarm, no LCD always ON)
· Large LCD Screen: it will provide audible and visual alarms, screen indicators when temperature or humidity excursion occurs.
· Free software: conforms to FDA standard, supports macOS and Windows systems, and provides a variety of functions for convenient use.
· PDF & EXCEL Data Report: Once connected to a PC, a PDF report will be generated automatically.
· Each device comes with two copies of calibration certificates: 1 for unit and the other is for the external sensor.